Creative Visual Design Expertise
Graphic and Visual Design for digital and print media,Creative Development, Corporate Identity and Branding Development, PresentationDesign, Web Design, Print Production, Video Production, Photography, UI/UXDesign, Illustration, Creative Consultation, Photo Editing
Adobe Creative Cloud, Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign,PowerPoint, Word, Excel, Premiere Pro, After Effects, Bridge, Muse, Lightroom,Media Encoder, Acrobat, Outlook
Key PACCAR Achievements
Digital image editing for the Annual Report. Managed companyphoto studio for corporate headshots. Developed a clean presentation layoutbased on corporate graphic standards. Played key role in catalyzing theredesign of the company magazine PACCAR World. Chosen to be on a team to designthe “Innovation Center” workspace at the corporate HQ. Redesigned thedepartment website. Shot and edited a short video highlighting a part assemblyprocess. Designed the UI for the PACCAR Financial mobile app. Designed the UIfor the PFC credit application table and web apps.
Time and talents volunteered to create visual design,photography, and video work for numerous non-profit organizations that include:Seattle’s Union Gospel Mission, Pioneers, Frontiers, King County Youth Chaplaincy,WEC, Audio Scripture Ministries, SOAR International Ministries, Living SpringFellowship, Phoenician Press, SOMA Communities, Tacoma Rescue Mission, TacomaAcademy of Fine Arts, The Hub Communities, and YFC.
Visual Design Work Experience
Graphics Analyst | PACCAR Inc | Bellevue, WA | Nov 2011 –Present
• Creator ofcontent: graphics, videos, motion graphics, photography, UI design,presentations, and print media
• Providevisual designs for quarterly company magazine covers, annual health fair, webgraphics and print materials
• Managesupply procurement for department
• Coordinateprint production for executive events
• Photographcompany events, corporate portraits, stock photos
• Createdpromotional video for Palanquin Tours
• Researchedthe art styles and crafts native to the region of Kutch.
• Filmednumerous interviews and on-location footage for use in the promotional video.
• Createdstock photography to use in promotional materials
• Led a teamof specialists to produce high quality print projects
• Effectiveat work on tight deadlines in a high stress work environment
• Producedsigns and graphics orders
• Providedcustomer consultation to develop a work order and creative brief
• Provideddesign services to create high quality business and personal print media
• Managedall of the locations projects during shift
• Consultedcustomers to create correct work orders and design briefs
• Managedprint production and coordination
• Createdvisual designs for print media according to client requirements
Freelance & Pro Bono Visual Design Work
Youth Group Leader, Singing Group Leader andOrganizer, Annual church Kids Camp Group Leader, Annual Youth Camp GroupLeader, Administrative Duties, Customer Relations, Customer Consultation, EventCoordinator, Fluent in Russian, Fluent in Ukrainian
Automotive Design, Classical Art, Modern Art,Architecture, Computers Technology, Interior Design, Travel, Outdoor Activities,Hiking, Mountain Biking, User Interface Design, User Research, Drafting, SnowBoarding, International Travel.